We are always seeking Sales staff and technicians as our business continues to grow! Please check out our career opportunities and forward a resume and cover letter for consideration.
Luxury Audio Video Sales Consultant
Join the region’s top integration company conveniently located on New Hampshire seacoast. Our company offers both residential and commercial AV Systems, Lighting and Automation Controls for commercial/corporate client’s as well home owners and audiophiles.
We have immediate openings for sales and marketing individuals who consider themselves top performers and display the winning attitude needed to succeed in high–end luxury selling.
- Our candidate must be someone who can listen to their clients wants, likes, and desire to deliver the best sales and service experience.
- Someone who can build quality relationships and interface with architects, custom home builders, designers and affluent end users.
- Someone who can effectively network with community, professional and various social/association/professional groups needed to grow business.
- Someone who is goal and success orientated with the ability to reach and exceed their financial and professional future.
- Must have experience and proven track record in selling luxury products.
- Must have prior knowledge in AV system and Automation sales, is a PLUS.
- Automated shade and lighting control sales experience, is a PLUS.
- Display technical knowledge and aptitude to confidently explain, demonstrate luxury system and home/business automation.
- Be self–motivated and well organized in professional time management.
- Strong focus on customer retention, loyalty and satisfaction.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Be able to pass drug and background checks.
- We provide exceptional pay/incentive programs with paid holidays and vacations.
- Base salary and commission!
- Job Type: Full–time
Audio Video Installation Technician
Come join a growing AV company in Hampton Falls, NH. We are a luxury audio video design and installation company serving residential and commercial properties in NH, MA and ME. We are currently seeking an audio video installation technician. Experience is preferred, but would be willing to train the right person.
Technician will assist in the following and are not limited to:
- Programming of Control4 and Universal Remote Control.
- Prewire Termination Hanging TV’s Service & Troubleshooting of existing installations.
- Installation of networks (access points, modems, routers, managed switches, etc).
- Installation of all other AV equipment including speakers, components, racks, projectors, screens, etc.
- Have a clean and professional appearance.
- Demonstrate positive and professional behavior towards clients and coworkers at all times.
- Have excellent communication skills (written and spoken).
- Be motivated to learn and excel in the position.
- Be passionate about the job, this is an exciting industry!
- We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace. Candidate may be subject to a criminal background screening and a pre–employment drug test.
- Competitive salary offered based on experience.
- Paid holidays, vacations and sick time.
- Hours are Monday–Friday, 7:30–5. Opportunity for weekend work with overtime pay.
- To be considered, please reply to this post with your resume.